Friday, September 26, 2008


Hello out there. This is my first blog posting. I have been wanting to start a blog for a while, but I am lazy and not very IT literate, so I had to have a little help. Like the generic name for our blog, well, welcome to my world! O.K. I will try to learn how to post pictures and see how long I keep up with this. I wish I had started this before my daughter was born, but I didn't. So, we will have to start with her at eleven months!

Although this first picture is from June 2008!

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

You will get the hang of all the blog stuff! Glad to see a new picture of Miss Allyson! I can't believe she is getting so big!

Jared and Lindsey Woodard said...

Hey Cara! I'm so glad you're blogging! Allyson is precious! I hope I get to meet her in person soon....and to see you! Love and miss you!